Swimming Pool Monitoring Training Course
PWTAG Pool Water Guidance – Theoretical and Practical Training – 1 to 3 days
RWS can offer a simple pool operators course right up to Pool Plant Operator Course. Covering everything you need to effectively maintain a swimming pool, spa or water feature.
Swimming Pool Monitoring Training Course includes:
- Maintaining swimming pool hygiene
- Controlling chlorine and chemical levels
- Managing water supplies and water treatment
- Testing for pollution and parasite infection
- Maintaining pipes, circulation and filtration
- Promoting health and safety
- Disinfecting water
- Balancing pH and alkalinity
- Diagnosing and testing the water
- Making savings on heating, ventilation and energy
- Options include circulation design, filtration, disinfection, pH correction, how to correctly test pool water, understand how to restore it to ideal conditions and how to maintain water which is safe and inviting to swim in.
Other Training Courses
Responsible Person (Legionella control)
COOLING SYSTEM OPERATORS TRAINING COURSE
DOMESTIC OPERATORS TRAINING COURSE
The provision of certified bespoke operators training which can cover Tanks, Calorifiers, Hot & Cold Water Services, Mains, Drinking Water, Testing, Monitoring, Interpretation and Actions for Operators involved in building water system operation.
TMV SERVICING TRAINING COURSE
Cleaning & Disinfection TRAINING COURSE
This course aims to ensure operatives have the knowledge and skills to complete cleaning and disinfection of domestic water systems.