Responsible Person (Legionella control) Training Course
The Responsible Person (Legionella control) Training Course will provide training for those with responsibility for managing and operating of water systems, aiming to minimise the risk to health from the Legionella bacteria within those systems.
This Course includes:
- Legionella Bacteria and Legionnaires’ Disease
- Health and Safety Law, L8 ACOP & HSG 274 Guidance
- Risk Assessments & British Standards BS8580:2019
- Managing the Risk
- Preventing or Controlling the Risk
- Domestic System Operation
- Cooling System (including Adiabatic) Operation
- Microbiological and Legionella Monitoring
- Emergency Procedures & Actions
- Record Keeping
- An EHO or HSE routine visit
- Enforcement Visit
Rainbow Water Services - Training Courses
COOLING SYSTEM OPERATORS TRAINING COURSE
DOMESTIC OPERATORS TRAINING COURSE
The provision of certified bespoke operators training which can cover Tanks, Calorifiers, Hot & Cold Water Services, Mains, Drinking Water, Testing, Monitoring, Interpretation and Actions for Operators involved in building water system operation.
TMV SERVICING TRAINING COURSE
Swimming Pool Monitoring TRAINING COURSE
RWS can offer a simple pool operators course right up to Pool Plant Operator Course. Covering everything you need to effectively maintain a swimming pool, spa or water feature.
Cleaning & Disinfection TRAINING COURSE
This course aims to ensure operatives have the knowledge and skills to complete cleaning and disinfection of domestic water systems.